Sciatic Nerve Pain Treatments in Wichita
When the sciatic nerve is irritated, it can cause pain that radiates from your lower spine down the back of your leg. It may be a dull, constant ache or a sharp, burning pain.
You may also feel:
- Numbness or weakness along your sciatic nerve
- Pins-and-needles feeling in your foot or toes
- Loss of bladder or bowel control (this is a sign of a serious, rare condition—seek medical care immediately)
Sciatica is a symptom of an underlying medical condition, such as a bulging or herniated disc, degenerative disc disease, or spinal misalignment. Advanced Wellness & Rehab offers safe, non-surgical procedures that treat the root causes of sciatica, not just the symptoms.
Heal Your Spine, End Sciatica
This will help us identify compression issues in your spine, misaligned or degenerative discs, muscle issues, and more. From there, we’ll create a detailed plan to heal your spine through chiropractic adjustments, therapeutic exercises and spinal decompression.
How Do I Make an Appointment?
Schedule a free consultation by calling (316) 942-5335 or simply fill out the form on the side of this page.
How Does Advanced Wellness & Rehab Treat Sciatica?
We use a variety of treatment options that can help manage your painful symptoms of sciatica:
- Spinal Decompression , to take pressure off of your spinal nerves
- Chiropractic care , to correct spinal misalignment problems
Our doctors take a holistic approach to healing your spine, leading to lasting health and a pain-free life.
To make an appointment with a sciatica specialist at Advanced Wellness & Rehab in Wichita, call us at (316) 942-5335.