Car Accident Injury Wichita
If you have been involved in a car accident, pain symptoms can emerge soon after the initial accident. Some common pain symptoms following an auto accident are upper and lower back pain, muscle pains, pinched nerves, ligament sprains and neck and spine injuries or whiplash. Advanced Wellness & Rehab supplies responsive services for those who have suffered painful injuries from automobile accidents.
Dedicated to Supplying Exceptional Service
We are committed pain management specialists that provide dependable pain relief solutions that is covered by most insurance companies. Our goal at Advanced Wellness & Rehab is to supply reliable pain management that you can count on. If you are injured make sure to contact us as soon as you can.
Success Stories With Spinal Decompression
Car Injuries in Wichita
All auto insurance policies contain personal injury protection (PIP) advantages for each individual injured in your car. That is right, even “liability only” policies.
You have up to one year following the date of your car accident to take advantage of your personal injury protection (PIP) benefits.
Whiplash injuries could take several days after an accident before the pain appears. Chiropractic care and massage therapy can be performed within the first six weeks following your car accident in order to optimize the resolution of the soft tissue injuries.
- You don’t require a referral to visit a chiropractor after an car accident
- We can happily refer you to an attorney if legal representation is required
- We will work with your attorney to supply any essential info regarding the status of your care
- Massage therapy (offered on-site) joined with chiropractic treatment will significantly enhance your odds of a complete recovery
- Little or no out-of-pocket expense to patient. We work along with you in case you have deductibles.
Should you or somebody you know has been injured in a car accident within the last twelve months, call today to get a free consultation with Dr. Roy and he can answer any questions not addressed here.